Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Digital Story Telling



I probably would not use this tool very often in my classroom because I think it would be more personal and to be used to share with family and friends. I could use it to help demonstrate something to the class, but I would probably use PowerPoint where I could take my time and explain a little more in depth the material. I would need a program that I could go at my own pace. Although, at the level I would be teaching (around second grade) I do not think that a presentation would be needed because there would not be a great deal of information that the students would be learning other than still working on the basics of their subjects. Technology could definitely be utilized, but in different ways through different visual aids.

No comments:

Post a Comment